My Coaching is informed by my life long study of the human experience. My perspective is rooted in the fact that there is a universal drive to live a life full of meaning and connection and that each person has a passion they long to share with the world. I have witnessed this in my cultural studies and in my travels to India, Spain, Guatemala,and Nepal. So much learning and perspective opens up when we are in unfamiliar territory. I have come to value Fierce Courage in myself and invite it in my clients. I have worked for 23 years as a Licensed Massage Therapist, and 11 years as a teacher at the Finger Lakes School of Massage. I also taught Kundalini yoga for several years.
My coaching expertise is in allowing a space for the wisdom and experience of the body to be heard. I have seen first hand the correlation of the body and mind and am wary of our western cultural context that seems to only value the intellect. My approach is holistic and grounded in the fact that you are naturally creative, resourceful and whole. As a skilled coactive coach I partner with you to create a space that allows you to tap into your own resourcefulness.
• Graduate of the Coactive Training Institute’s Life
Coaching Program and certification program
• BA in Cultural Anthropology from SUNY Buffalo
• Certified Yoga Instructor from the Kundalini
• Graduate of the Finger Lakes School of Massage
• Graduate of the IM School of Healing Arts
I am committed to:
• Creating a safe and inviting dialoge
• Being curious and authentic
• Celebrating your successes and inviting you to learn from failures
• Offering insight
• Inviting new perspectives
• Sharing what I see
• Using our relationship to create an environment for intuition
• Holding you accountable to live your life in accordance with your
most cherished values
In addition to my professional endeavors I am a huge fan of music, I have a 10 year old daughter who keeps me feeling young, and maintain a yoga practice. I really cherish the pleasures of being human- a good cup of coffee, a cashmere sweater, the smell of lavender-while also embracing our divine nature that transcends the reality we perceive.